Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

well that is over for another year.


Led Zeppelin DVD/Cd thankfully it hasnt been played today-I am so not in the mood


Scales for weighing hubby's scrap metal-caught him using my bathroom scales

Hubby's new watch-what more do u need in a watch-it tells ya the time.


Hubby's silly Xmas pressie-Thomas Duvet cover for spare bedroom as he sleeps in there more than he does our room anyway.



The Xmas dinnner table-nibbled away all day but still plenty left for lunch today.

And I got from Santa


Neat white hand bag this will make a BOLD statement
will knock them dead in my new boots

had hoped son would ring so I could talk to Sarah but they were to busy hhhmmm so not fair...I need contact.

2 Comments:

At December 26, 2007 5:04 pm, Blogger Chubbymum said...

Looks like you guys were spoilt aye..

Hope you had a lovely day my friend

Merry Xmas
Love Chubbymum

Love the boots and bag hun.

 
At December 26, 2007 8:29 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

Love your boots! wooooo hoooo !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home