Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Breakfast Christmas 2007


Pressies under the tree-most will stay wrapped until Feb when Miss Sarah Kate arrives.

Queen's sugar free maple flavoured syrup


Xmas brekkie Pancakes tinned peaches(in natural juice) fresh strawberries lge tablespoon of natural yogut drizzled with maple syrup and smallest sprinkle of slivered almonds...yummo


1 Comments:

At December 25, 2007 12:24 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS mate, I hope you can hang in there till February! You had a good breakfast! I had fresh fruit salad AFTER I'd had chocolate and marshmallows!!! Gunna have wine for lunch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home