Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

have lost 109k already this year

life has been pretty full on since new year and just havnet had time to post but woke earlier than I planned so have a spare hour so here goes.

Yesterday was my birthday(9th January) had an AWESOME DAY...went to a friends for breakfast yummy then worked and lots of warm fuzzies thru the day home was exhausted had 5 mins shut eye in chair then showered dressed and Dawn picked me up at 7.15 and we wnet to Omarama for dinner YUM coupl glasses of bubbles then back to town for dessert and coffee berry cheesecake yum yum

Tuesday was first weigh in since weeke b4 Xmas and I managed to stay same so VERY pleased with that. Went for wine after weigh in nice to sit cool of evening and relax with a friends

that should be sunday and can't get it to cut and paste Lyne and Tony came to town so L came round for coffee and chat think she went home about 10.30...neat to catch up. Slept like a log after the exhausting weekend.

Thurs 3rd Jo (walking aqua drowning buddy from Chch) arrived Jo and I talked till well into morning...I had work Fri so up and left Jo sleeping plan was she'd explore town and meet me at 3 when I finished work...she didnt get much exploring done(so will have to return to do that) We had coffee and Poppies and waited fr Rach to arrive ( other walking aqua drowning buddie frm Chch) she arrived about 5. We came back her I cooked chicken stuffed with tinned apricot and cheese(didnt have an blue darn) and yummy salad...then we went out for party time great night got home about 3 STARVING so we made toasted ham/cheese and tomatoe toasted sammies...Jo and I sat up laughing and talking till Dawn...I had a sore thraot frm laughing so much. Sat we muddled around doing pretty well bugger all .... Sat night we went partying again little bit quieter than night b4 but still nice music and good company. Got home around 12.30
Sunday we had lunch down town then Rach headed home must have been VERY hot drive as it was like 33 here. Jo stayed till it was cooler and left about 6 as I said earlier Lynne came around.

oh yeah and on 2nd Jan I kicked hubby out...yup girls I am free single and 109k lighter.

just had a gut full and blew( well actually was pretty calm really have seen me explode worse) told him I had a gut fll and to piss off he did I said I was over him big time. I txt mum but wasnt ready to talk to her I transfered what little money we had in joint acc to my personal acc so he didnt have access to it and I felt BLOODY GREAT. I never cried (still havent) I never thought fuck what have I done(still haven't) I know I have made the right move. Ok yes I have no money and work casual so after Feb will not have a cent to rub together I will have to sell house etc but I am not actually overly worried about that. I can d what ever I bloody well like. I am single. first time in my life I have lived alone so that will be interesting. Have had a clean sink for a week, havent had to pick up after anyone...sit on cold porceline, listen to drivvel talk about recycled rubbish or TRAINS. I am free.

Sat morning the girls and I (Jo was already coming for wk/end but as soon as Rach heard I had kicked himself out she threw her bag in car and drove straight down I am so greatful for her these 2 girls were my rock over the weekend) any way we were heading to Poppies for brunch and hubby txt do I want to talk I said I wasnt ready but after much talking grls and I decided was best to do the 'talk' while they were here for after care. So I arranged meet hm at Poppies cafe public but at 4.30 was quiet. So we met and after listening to his grumbles about how hot it was and work and this and that we talked about y we were there. We both agreed it wa over and not worth continuing in the direction we were going. He siad I could have house...whch of course now the lawyers are invloved that token guester is naught. we talked for about 1.5 I guess and went our seperate ways. He has txt couple times. Yesterday was his day off so I said he could cme around and he got a few things and tidied some of his scrap metal SHIT out of back yard...he organise a load of shingle to be delivered to tidy yard(been waiting 4 yrs for that) case of to little to late. he got rid of a shit load of shit...not that I can actually see where from cause there is still a dead trail bike and crap for africa out the lounge window he was to do more today but he is off to Timaru to see a lawyer...he was lucky enough to get one open I have rung 3 and all still closed for Xmas...I suspect all the niceties will finish after he has seen lawyer. he went to bank yesterday and closed his account and took his name off joint acc-so much easier than closing it and me having to set up new and all auto payments etc. I have stopped sky tv (actually havent had tv on since he left)and cancelled heaps of shit un needed stuff we had here to make us look important like caller id and minder on phone just costing money. And stopped payment on his HP's he can take on that shit and the lap top he so kindly bought me for Xmas and then it was on tick so who was paying in long run but muggins. While he was here yesday doing yard stuff I said he could use washign machine if he liked so he did a load of washing. Then he txt me when I got hme from work could he cme around to collect some clothes he didnt want to go in the bedroom whle I wasnt here...that was good. He knocked on door when he arrived an didnt stay long. I was going out any way. I didnt say where or who with..not his business.

So that is my new year in a nut shell...bloody great one so far. 2008 is Felicity's year.

Ok I will no doubt hit the wall at some time and crash it has been pretty full on and single life is exhausting but I KNOW I have done the right thing

hell best get butt into gear and get redy for work last thing I need is to loose the job I have. (looking for another night job to help with bills-will put out feelers and let ppl know I am looking still 3 -4 mths of summer season left and the students will all be going back to uni soon making more vacanies)

HAVE A GREAT DAY

7 Comments:

At January 10, 2008 9:28 am, Blogger Anne said...

Guess we have seen that coming!! Hard decision but you do know you've done the right thing!! Enjoy your single status - you sound so positive. I'm sure your finances will get sorted. Take care:-)

Oh yep - happy belated birthday - you do know how to celebrate!!!!

 
At January 10, 2008 1:05 pm, Blogger Chris H said...

HELL YES!!!! About bloody time my friend... you are free, you don't have to put up with his shit.... I am so happy for you!!!! You deserve so much more, and I hope like hell you get it. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

 
At January 10, 2008 1:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms F
YOU GO GIRL

Loved the weekend, I will be back!

Jo

 
At January 10, 2008 8:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday darling, as you said ... 2008 is going to be YOUR year - hope it brings you everything you WISH for :)

 
At January 10, 2008 8:07 pm, Blogger ♥Kiwi♥ said...

Sounds like 08 is out with the old and in with the new hehe :)

Glad you are happy and making your life what you want it to be :)

Thats cause Kiwi chicks rock yay x

 
At January 10, 2008 9:30 pm, Blogger Chubbymum said...

Babe... Glad I text ya today hope the drinkies were great he he he!! OMG well done babe!! You did it for you and that is what matters....

Happy Birthday hun....

Leenie is right.. 2008 is going to be your year.

Love ya
HEAPS my friend

Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

 
At January 12, 2008 2:09 am, Blogger Catherine said...

Happy birthday Felicity, and Happy New Life.

You seem like such a strong woman - whether you feel that way or not is beside the point!

Good on you for standing up for yourself and what you belive in.

May 2008 be your year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home