Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

AVON CALLING

hey ya girls things are ticking along here nicely. I am exhausted but whats new there.

Started another job yesterday..admin in local pub, girl doing it at present is away soon to have a baby so only temperary till she is back but a great stopgap for me and god send actuallly about 25 hrs a week and can fit it around present job..and they are being great I am getting hours when really I am not needed. Then today I started selling Avon so anyone interested in me sending them a brochure please send me a message...looking forward to the challenge.

We had the annual Salmon and Wine festival here on Saturday so I vouleentered to help out there it was a stinking hot day but a great crowd had a great time so all was good...hopefully next year I'll be away from here so won't 'vouleenter' again

Right think Im gonna hit the sack I am whacked it is nearly dark...was going to go for a bike ride earlier there is no wind for a change but think the rest will do me more good. But must get my arse into gear gained a kilo this week at weight management.

tried loading the latest photos which arrived last night of Miss Sarah but blogworld wont let me load them so will have to try another day...son is ringing tomorrow night hope it is to tell me when they are coming over but suspect it will be to say they arent coming and the photos were sent to butter me up...will be so disapointed if that happens.

3 Comments:

At January 29, 2008 11:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss FJ
Everything sounds perfect! And guessing that the unchange in PWJ is simply confirming for you that you have made the right decission.

A lady friend!!!

Good luck with the phone call...if he does say they are not coming, get yourself a ticket booked and get your ass over there!

Jo

 
At January 30, 2008 8:01 am, Blogger Anne said...

I'm with above comment - look up the bargain flights and see if you can go again if they don't come over. Although hope for your sake they do come.

Well done on the new job, all experience as well.

That 109 k's you lost earlier this year is the best thing ever!!!!

 
At January 30, 2008 10:19 am, Blogger Chris H said...

That ex of yours is hopeless eh? Hey, what's to stop you buggering off to Oz to live once your house sells? You could see Miss Sarah as much as you want then! Just a thought! I love how you refer to 'him' as a "poor wee possum" ain't they scum of the earth? lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home