Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Back to work Back on track

Start work in an hour and half-not looking forward to it actually, one of the busiest days of the year...but it will at least go fast.
Went for a walk last night only 35 mins but it was a start. It was very pleasant had cooled down and a lite breeze, just on dark and very few ppl about. Had planned on going out at 6 this morning but my body and mind weren't playing together today. Have the swimming bag ready though and if it is a good afternoon will go to pool at 5 when I finish work.
Dinner is prepared and snacks packed just have to decide on Lunch. At least being at work the temptations aren't as much...I can resist the Blind dog lollies at work but give me a bag of lollies at home and I'll scoff them. I am sure it is because I am secretly trying to impress and show off infront of work mates what ever it is I wish I could carry it around with me all the time.

My gut is still growling and gurgling from all the food rubbish I have eaten over the last week. THe thing that really amazes me is that I didn't eat nearly as much as I would have eaten other Christmas'. The scales are slowly dripping back to where I was b4 all this stupid scoffing of food. The worst part is of course that I was the one that bought and prepared it all in the first place. I have managed to give away boxes of chocies and biscuits I received as presents. I don't normally give away presents but if someone is so insencitive to my feelings etc and gives me bloody chocolates then that is tough if they are offended by me giving them away. I told hubby last night that he could take the large box of sampler biscuits the big boss gave us at work...that one was a bulk buy and everyone got same I wasn't so niggled about it. But it really shows how little thought goes into a present if u get chocolates....even if I wasn't trying to lose weight at my size choclates isn't good...I wonder if they would give an alcoholic a bottle of gin.
Ok get off your soap box Felicity.
Best make a start on the day, think an other cup of coffee is in order. Have a great day and if u r lounging on a beach or river bank give us folks working hard a thought.

Felicity in charge.

3 Comments:

At December 28, 2005 11:41 am, Blogger Chubbymum said...

Hey Felicity.

I have just started back reading blogs and I am happy to see you are back on track after these nasty food holidays he he. You can do this my friend and it takes a lot of guts to give away chocy's and biscuits when they are so yummy... so that is a great step.

A new year awaits us and we are going to lose this weight my friend. Wheweeee on the scales I say... lets just feel great about ourselves.

Love ya
Chubbymum

 
At December 28, 2005 1:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good grief I hear you about the body reacting to all this extra food! It's taken me three days of good eating to come semi right again! LOL I too gave away lots of boxes of chockies and toffees - it's just too tempting for me ... especially when those packets get opened! Hope work isnt too busy mate, roll on the new year !

 
At January 01, 2006 6:52 am, Blogger Sue said...

Happy New Year, Felicity. I'm sure those Xmas kilos will melt away soon - I sure hope mine will! It must be starting to get really hot down your way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home