Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Stop and smell the roses

not recomended after it has been raining...can't believe how much rain a rose but holds.

Weigh in is the same.

tired and aching feet from a long day's work.

I am off to Dunedin tomorrow for the night...then to Christchurch for 2 nights, great jsut what I need at this time of year. As if thins aren't busy enough, oh well such is llife.

Time for bed see u all again some time after Monday.

2 Comments:

At December 08, 2005 11:00 pm, Blogger Chubbymum said...

Better that it stays the same and not gain my friend.... well done.

Love CM

 
At December 09, 2005 2:19 pm, Blogger Sue said...

Hope you had a great trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home