Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Photos at last

my before photo revolting as it is

My ring I got as annivsary pressie. Not a good photo Large saphire in centre 3 specks of diamonds either side then another smaller saphire on edge curvy gold band around edge...well something like that heheehe Close up of Me...when I work out how to do it will post this on my profile.


Me in my party frock and check out the shoes




9 Comments:

At November 20, 2005 6:37 pm, Blogger Chubbymum said...

OMG
OMG
OMG
What a fabulous difference and you look stunning in your dress.

I love the shoes Felecity! Woohooo

Love Chubbymum

 
At November 20, 2005 10:23 pm, Blogger Janine said...

It is finally great to put a face to the name. You are lokking fantastic!!!!!!!!

Have you got the website address for the shoes.......I just have to get me some!!!!

What a difference in the befoe and after pics!!!!! You are such a legend!

 
At November 21, 2005 8:53 am, Blogger Sue said...

I have to say, that before photo is a pretty uselss shot! But it doesn't matter, because the difference is plain to see. You look fantastic! Well done on your progress - you must be one proud woman.

 
At November 21, 2005 10:05 am, Blogger Suzy said...

Great to see some photos. You look great (love your outfit) and you should be really proud of how far you have come. Congratulations!

 
At November 21, 2005 11:53 am, Blogger Jaxx said...

My god girl you are looking fantastic. Love the outfit and what a difference :):)

Have a good week Jaxx

 
At November 22, 2005 11:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an amazing difference - love the outfit, new shoes and ring. You are looking incredible - a real transformation -well done!!

 
At November 22, 2005 9:02 pm, Blogger Kris said...

Wow you look great and I love the outfit and shoes. You have done so well. Keep up the good work.

 
At November 23, 2005 6:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*stunned* ... nice work mate, you are looking fab - keep up the great work! :D Helena

 
At December 01, 2005 9:54 am, Blogger Leighanne said...

wow - the new photo's are great!!

To add yours;
Go into blogger
click on edit profile

scroll down to photograph
then add the URL of the photo you want
then save profile!

Hope this helps!!
Have a great week:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home