Felicity's Weight Loss Journey

Hi my name is Felicity. I am 45, married 10 years November 05 and live in a small town in the middle of the South Island. I have been over weight since I was 11 and always hassled at school.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

time I showed my face


I hadn't realised it had been so long since I last posted. Time does fly so!!!
I am having a quiet day ( please whisper) Had a great night out last night with the crew from work. Went on a bus trip. It has been a LONG time since I have let my hair down like that hehehe. Had a ball. My head was a bit foggy this morning and I had to move slowly while making the morning coffee cause the room would spin if I didn't. Feeling loads better now just tired, got home 3.18 so my husband informmed me-I wasn't looking and the face on my watch had disapeared about 10ish or was that about when my eyes got a bit blurry. Oh well it was fun and I don't think I did to much to embarrass myself and will be able to show my face at work tomorrow. Eaat ok but the drinks calories consummed was way over the top. Got a BBQ this afternoon but it will be a much quieter affair.

Haven't had much energy lately to do much of anything-summer is a bad time for me. I don't blend well with heat and tend to blob when i finish work. That is when I eat most take aways and icecream. Have been good on the ice cream stakes thought has been over a month since last bought any.

Anyway must go make salad for thisBBQ just wanted to pop in and say howdy. Will post again b4 Xmas.

Hugs to all

Felicity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home